We are an affiliate of foreign China based company, ZTE Agribusiness, now growing a large and big oil palm plantation in Indonesia and beyond. We are opening opportunities to qualified and professional candidates who like challenges, have honest and energetic spirit, and highly motivated to join us with the position as follows :
Location : Central Kalimantan
- Maintain, monitor and review company daily operations and facilities to ensure employee safety are comply with safety, health and environmental regulations for specified facilities, operations and project.
- To maintain management system that comply to ISO, RSPO and ISPO
- Male, max. 30 years.
- Experience min. 1 years as Safety or HSE Officer
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Agriculture, Forestry, Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- Have SHE/K3L certification preferred
- Full understanding in RSPO / ISPO
- Computer Literate (Ms. Office, Internet).
- Having good communication skill internally and externally.
- Having good leadership skill and good in teamwork as well.
- Would be placed in estate (Central Kalimantan)
Send your resume to: