- Responsible for HR duties includes full spectrum of HR Management duties : Recruitment and Termination, Training and Development, Performance Management, Compensation & Benefit, Industrial Relations, etc.
- To Design & Implement of Human Resource System including but not limited to policy-procedures, recruitment and employment, employee and/or labor relations, Compensation & Benefit
- Review, develop and implement HR policies and procedures to ensure professionalism
- Review and emphasize HR system, structures and work processes to organization’s strategic business goals
- Oversee and ensure timely and accurate execution of monthly payroll processing
- Perform monthly payroll
- Maintain and controll staff and documents files
- Report and responsible to BOD
- Male, max. 42 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Law, Psychology or a professional qualification in related disciplines.
- Minimum 4 - 5 years of managerial experience, preferably in a multinational environment of palm oil plantation
- Expert in HR activities; recruitment, compensation & benefits, performance appraisal and employee relations
- Familiar with Employee training & development will be advantages
- Understand departments’ hiring requirements and selection criterias
- Have experience in handling more than 4000 employees (staff and workers)
- Must be a team player who is committed to continuous improvement
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
- Excellent communication both in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Presentable, multi-task, and outgoing personality
- Strong people skills, able to interact with all levels of staffs effectively
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Must be willing to be located in Head Office - Jakarta
firstname.lastname@example.org posisi dilamar sebagai subjek email dan file tidak lebih besar dari 2 MB.