PT ETERINDO WAHANATAMA Tbk
We are one of the leading companies in petrochemical and oil palm plantations, with an area of 113.000ha concession in West Kalimantan and EastKalimantan. In view of the world oil crisis and to focus on reducing the fossil fuel impacts to environment, as well as to participate in Kyoto Protocol, Eterindo introduces the environmental friendly product, Biodiesel, which derives from Palm Oil. As an alternative fuel, Biodiesel has a number of advantages such as :
- Renewable fuel, non-toxic and biodegradable
- Low emission and reduces carcinogenic impact
- High cetane number, ensuring quick engine start-up in cold climates
- Can be used without engine modification
- High flashpoint, which makes safer fuel to handle
We require qualified and professional candidates wholike challenges, spirit, honest and energetic and highly motivated tobe placed on the Site - Kalimantan barat to fill positions as follows:
Internal Audit Operational Supervisor
Pontianak (Kalimantan Barat)
- Male Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Agriculture/Aquaculture/Forestry or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience Audit Agronomy.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Palm Oil Industry
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Dynamic, energetic, disciplined individuals who have strong integrity and able to cope with high standard work.
- Must be self-starter and able to work independently or as parts of a team.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Send your resume detail, CV, recent photograph (4x6),a copy of identity card, university transcript, references to: