Preserving the Present Ensuring the Future
PT SMART Tbk is one of the largest, publicly-listed, integrated palm-based consumer companies in Indonesia which is committed to sustainable palm oil production.SMART listed its shares on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 1992.SMART is a subsidiary of Golden Agri-Resources Ltd ("GAR"), which is one of the largest palm-based companies in the world which is listed on the Singapore Exchange. SMART also manages all of GAR's oil palm plantations, which has a total planted area of 459,500 hectares (including small holders) in Indonesia, as at 30 September 2012.
For this objective we wish to recruit dynamic, highly motivated and committed candidates for future leaders in our several business units.
Forest Conservation Policy (FCP) Monitoring and Reporting Senior Manager
SMART TBK, PT
- Formulates the master plan of FCP Implementation, especially relating to the FCP management and reporting.
- Creates the annual FCP implementation program, especially relating to the FCP management and monitoring.
- Responsible for implementing, monitoring evaluating the annual program, especially relating to the FCP management and reporting.
- Prepares the monthly meeting material for FCP steering committee and related bodies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Economy, Environmental Engineering or Biology.
- Min. 6-8 years of relevant experience, preferably from Agribusiness or Forestry sector.
- Good command of English.
Please submit your resume with recent picture to : email@example.com