SMART TBK, PT
Preserving the Present Ensuring the Future
PT SMART Tbk is one of the largest, publicly-listed, integrated palm-based consumer companies in Indonesia which is committed to sustainable palm oil production.SMART listed its shares on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 1992.
SMART is a subsidiary of Golden Agri-Resources Ltd ("GAR"), which is one of the largest palm-based companies in the world which is listed on the Singapore Exchange. SMART also manages all of GAR's oil palm plantations, which has a total planted area of 459,500 hectares (including small holders) in Indonesia, as at 30 September 2012.
For this objective we wish to recruit dynamic, highly motivated and committed candidates for future leaders in our several business units
Purchasing Manager (based in Palembang)
- Prepare purchase order for contracts submitted/ prepared in Head Office.
- Source new suppliers/vendors for all materials which is not covered by national contract; steel pipes, cement, paint, manufacturing equipment etc.
- Manage all PO service in alignment with PR service requested by Units, monitor all service schedule maintenance including sparepart services.
- Manage and finalize logistic arrangements in assigned area.
- Manage good relation with all vendors.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
- Willingness to travel is a must.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to lead a small team of buyers.
- Preferably has minimum of 5 years in similar role, familiarity with machinery in mills of oil palm companies is a plus.
HRD PT. SMART Tbk
PLAZA SINARMASLAND, Menara 2, Lt. 10
Jl. MH Thamrin kav 22 Jakarta Pusat.
UP: Recruitment Center