1. Overall responsible for managing a business unit of 20,000 to 50,000 hectares of plantation during land development (GTT, Land Clearing, Socialization), immature and matured stage.
2. Provide leadership for effective implementation of operational level business plans and achievement of key targets within the environmental and social sustainability standards.
3. As a member of the senior management team, engage in reviewing and updating policies, procedures and systems, as well as adopting industry best practices.
4. Evaluate and implement special initiatives at operational level in order to enhance overall productivity, cost management and achieve operational excellence.
5. Manage and control all plantation projects, formulate and consolidate the operating budgets for these projects as well as supervise the operational and administrative functions of the estates and mills in Indonesia.
6. Advise the Estatel Managers on technical matters pertaining to sustainable Plantation development and management Strategies.
7. Supervise the Estate Managers and Assistants in their key job functions.
1. Minimum of 12 years managerial experience in established palm oil plantation group.
2. Able to design yearly activity plan and also organize and evaluate the result in other to achieve the target.
3. Excellent managerial skil.
4. Bachelor degree in Agriculture from reputable university.
5. Able to communicate in English (English literate) & Computer literate.
6. Able to work under pressure and strict targets/deadline.
7. Having a good knowledge regarding nursery, fertilization, and harvesting.
8. Having an excellent skill to manage plantation with the characteristic of any land area.
Lamaran dapat dikirim ke:
Jalan Kuningan Mulia Kav 9 B Setia Budi, Jakarta Selatan