FOREST CONSERVATION POLICY (FCP) MONITORING AND REPORTING SENIOR MANAGER
- Formulates the master plan of FCP Implementation, especially relating to the FCP management and reporting.
- Creates the annual FCP implementation program, especially relating to the FCP management and monitoring.
- Responsible for implementing, monitoring evaluating the annual program, especially relating to the FCP management and reporting.
- Prepares the monthly meeting material for FCP steering committee and related bodies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Economy, Environmental Engineering or Biology.
- Min. 6-8 years of relevant experience, preferably from Agribusiness or Forestry sector.
- Good command of English.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm to: