We invite dynamic professionals and result oriented person with motivation and creativity to full fill following position:
Assistant Kepala (ASKEP) - Plantation (Code: AM-P)
- Coordinate the field operations and supervision of the activities such as harvesting, loose fruit collection, transporting FFB, fertilising, weeding, pruning and other field activities.
- To ensure that the prescribed standards are followed in harvesting, loose fruit collection and other fieldwork.
- Organize the daily distribution of the work force and field staff to carry out the daily work program of the plantation as directed by the Estate Manager and supervision of their work.
- To coordinate the activities of he labor gangs and ensure that all available crop is harvested and transported in a timely manner.
- Monitor transport of crops to the mill, issue of despatch notes and comparison of Weighbridge statements with the estate level records and probe into material variances.
- Maintain crop records, absenteeism and plantation material utilization reports, daily update of them and submission to higher authorities.
- Implement all relevant EHS policies, procedures and SOPs.
- Bachelor Degree in Agriculture (Agronomy, Forestry, Agribusiness, Soil)
- Male, 28 – 40 years old
- Min. 5 years experience in the same position in palm plantation industry
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Good personality, inter-personal skill, communication skill and able work under pressure
- Highly motivated and creative minded with a strong drive to succeed is a must
- Work based at Estate (Sambas, West Kalimantan)
If you are interested in taking up above challenging career required & qualifications, please send your complete CV with current & expected salary and recent photograph addressed to email:
Please put code and your name in the subject email (code/name). Not later than 2 weeks from this advertisement.