PT Agro Harapan Lestari
We are a well established foreign conglomerate having business interest in Oil Palm Plantations, Breweries, Financial Services and Leisure. PT Agro Harapan Lestari is the managing agent for Groups’ plantations in Indonesia, where the Group has a land bank in excess of 75,000 hectares of plantation and mills in Kalimantan Tengah and Kalimantan Timur.
The business model of Agro Group Plantations evolves around building and expanding sustainable plantation projects in the region focusing on adopting the industry’s best practices and deriving operational excellence. We envision becoming a fully integrated player in the industry value-chain to ensure long term sustenance of our business.
In line with our expansion plans and commitments for growth, we are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic professionals to be based in our Plantations
- Manage estate activities under his supervision in accordance with the group plantation policies and ensure that it is maintained in good agricultural condition.
- Responsible for the execution of the budget program for the estate. Regularly monitor productivity of harvesters and overall productivity in terms of executing budget programs, and devise and implement operational tactics to improve same.
- Maintain proper coordination between the estate and the mill, ensure adequate operational controls exists at plantation level to ensure crop quality, and wastages and losses are minimised, ensuring the target yield levels are achieved from each of the plantation fields coming under his estate.
- Ensure proper allocation of labour, estate vehicles and other equipment among the different divisions and different activities so that the optimum level of productivity is achieved from the utilisation of the available resource to their maximum.
- Ascertain the requirement of plantation materials, timely ordering & ensure their proper utilisation and maintenance of records relating to the material utilisation.
- Provide routine reports & estate level performance/progress reports and other agronomy data to the Management on a regular basis.
- Ensure that the estate staff are motivated and disciplined.
- Bachelor Degree in Agriculture or related disciplines
- Minimum of 6 to 8 years experience in a well-known plantation company, with atleast 2 years of managerial experience
- Good technical background in the related fields
- Preferred age between 35 – 45 years
- Good command in Indonesian & English languages both oral and written is a must
- Strong leadership qualities, self motivated, positive attitude & high level people managment skills
- Ability to work independently, is well - organized, performance-oriented, meticulously detailed, strong analytical skills & ability to work as part of a team,
If you got what it takes to take on the challenge, please submit your application within two weeks indicating the job code of the post applied in the subject column to: