We are a fast growing CPO Plantation company with Head Office in Jakarta. In line with our rapid business expansion, we invite suitably qualified professionals seeking greater challenges to apply for the following positions to be based at site:
Kalimantan Barat - Kalimantan Selatan, Kalimantan Timur
- Scheduling daily operating procedures and data collection.
- Conducting trials and quality control activities via regular nursery and main estate visits.
- Conduct leaf and soil sampling, pest and disease census and analysis.
- Feasibility studies, troubleshoot, trials and land evaluations to explore new areas of improvement.
- Handle daily inquiries and ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Agriculture/Aquaculture/Forestry or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Agriculture/Forestry/Fisheries or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available
- Good knowledge of daily plantation operations;
- Self-motivated, independent and able to work under fast paced environment and under pressure;
- Confident, energetic, enthusiastic and committed to achieve goals;
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication and analytical skills;
Indicating the position applied for, expected and current drawn salary
Only short listed candidates will be notified