CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY SENIOR MANAGER
- Responsible for planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of programs initiated in CSR department, including managing conflicts and grievance
- Responsible for the development, coordination and monitoring of stakeholder engagement programs, including socialization of Social & Community Engagement Policy in relevant activity unit, as well as support in the fulfillment of certifications such as ISPO, RSPO, ISCC etc.
- Responsible for the identification of social issues.
- Manage, monitor and evaluate Community Development programs, meeting the criteria and requirements of certification up till the Sustainability report.
- Bachelor’s degree in Forestry/ Agriculture/ Social Economic is preferred.
- Min. 10 years of relevant experience in CSR
- Preferably has exposure in Oil Palm/ related agribusiness sector
- Good command of English is a must
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm to: