EXCELLENT GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES WITH A REGIONALLY EXPANDING BUSINESS
We are a well established foreign conglomerate having business interest in palm oil plantations, breweries, financial services and leisure. GoodHope Asia Holdings Limited is the groups’ plantations in Indonesia who has a land bank in excess of 100,000 hectares of plantations and mills in several provinces of Indonesia. In line with our expansion plans and commitments for growth, we are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic professionals to be placed in regions of Indonesia.
ASSISTANT MANAGER - PLANTATION [AMP] JAKARTA BARAT
- To organize the daily distribution of the work force and field staff to carry out the daily work program of the plantation as directed by the Estate Manager and supervision of their work.
- To coordinate the field operations and supervision of the activities such as harvesting, loose fruit collection, transporting FFB, fertilising, weeding, pruning and other field activities.
- To ensure that the prescribed standards are followed in harvesting, loose fruit collection and other fieldwork.
- To coordinate the activities of he labor gangs and ensure that all available crop is harvested and transported in a timely manner.
- To allocate fertilizer, agrochemicals and other plantation materials to different fields according to the approved programs and monitor their utilization.
- To monitor transport of crops to the mill, issue of despatch notes and comparison of Weighbridge statements with the estate level records and probe into material variances.
- To maintain crop records, absenteeism and plantation material utilization reports, daily update of them and submission to higher authorities.
- Implement all relevant EHS policies, procedures and SOPs.
- Male, age between 28 - 35 years old and good health
- Minimum S-1 Agriculture (Agronomy, Forestry, Agribusiness, Soil)
- Has experience minimum 5 years in plantation (palm oil)
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities, self motivated, positive attitude and high level people management skills
- Ability to work independently, is well-organized, performance oriented, meticulously detailed, strong analytical skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Dynamic, creative and working based on target
- Willing to be placed at remote area (Kalilmantan and Papua)
Please do not be applied if you are not qualified
Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for test and interview
Please visit our website at www.goodhopeholdings.com