WILMAR INTERNATIONAL PLANTATION, PT
Wilmar International Limited, founded in 1991 and headquartered in Singapore, is today Asia’s leading agribusiness group. Wilmar is ranked amongst the largest listed companies by market capitalisation on the Singapore Exchange. Wilmar’s business activities include oil palm cultivation, oilseeds crushing, edible oils refining, sugar milling and refining, specialty fats, oleochemicals, biodiesel and fertilisers manufacturing and grains processing. At the core of Wilmar’s strategy is a resilient integrated agribusiness model that encompasses the entire value chain of the agricultural commodity processing business, from origination and processing to branding, merchandising and distribution of a wide range of agricultural products. The Group is backed by a multinational workforce of about 90,000 people. In other to support our business growth in the Group Wilmar International Plantation, we are looking for qualified candidates to fill following position.
ESTATE MANAGER FOR PAPUA NEW GUINEA PROJECT
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Agriculture or equivalent.
- At least 16 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Palm Oil Plantation.
- Able to design yearly activity plan and also organize and evaluate the result in other to achieve the target
- Able to communicate in English (English literate)
- Computer literate
- Able to work under pressure and strict targets/deadline
- Having a good knowledge regarding LC, nursery, fertilization, and harvesting
- Having an excellent skill to manage plantation with the many area of plant.
- Willing to be placed at Papua New Guinea
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Please register and fill in your personal information at
Head Office :
Multivision Tower Lt. 15
Jl. Kuningan Mulia Kav 9B Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan