Preserving the Present Ensuring the Future
PT SMART Tbk is one of the largest, publicly-listed, integrated palm-based consumer companies in Indonesia which is committed to sustainable palm oil production.SMART listed its shares on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 1992.SMART is a subsidiary of Golden Agri-Resources Ltd ("GAR"), which is one of the largest palm-based companies in the world which is listed on the Singapore Exchange. SMART also manages all of GAR's oil palm plantations, which has a total planted area of 459,500 hectares (including small holders) in Indonesia, as at 30 September 2012.
For this objective we wish to recruit dynamic, highly motivated and committed candidates for future leaders in our several business units.
Business Development & Strategic Planning Manager
- Assist Business Development and Strategic Planning Department in screening and executing potential acquisition, divestment or JV.
- Conduct commercial/operational due diligence on certain industry
- Keeping up with global economic conditions
- Financial modeling, proficient with Excel & Power Point
- Present findings and analysis to management in clear and concise manner
- 5 years of experience with multinational corporation and/or consulting/advisory firm
- At least 3 years of business/financial analysis
- Must be a degree holder from top local (UI, ITB, etc) or overseas university with minimum 3.2 GPA/IPK
Please submit your resume with recent picture to : firstname.lastname@example.org