Palma Group is a new Oil Palm Plantation company which supported by an experienced management team. We are part of multi industry business group. The company is based on the values of Trust, Respect and Empowerment.
We are looking for professionals who able to work with integrity, passion, curiosity, collaboration, innovation, play to win, speed, customer focus and result driven.
OPERATION AND ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT MANAGER (OAM)
- Candidate must possess at least S1 in Accounting or Finance, Management, Law, Psychology, Communication, IT, etc.
- Minimum 4 years working experience in Managerial level for support system
- Strong knowledge in Finance Accounting, General Affair, Human Resources, IT, Procurement and Logistic
- Experience at Palm Oil Plantation is a must and having Knowledge background about Operation and Admin support.
- Placement in Gorontalo (RO) but willing to travel regularly.
- Ensure daily data bank transactions and reconciliations are in plac e
- Prepare budget, projection and forecast the business operation
- Maintain and improve policies and procedure for operation
- Train and coach the subordinate
- Manage for Human Resource
- Manage for General Affair
- Manage for Procurement and Logistic
- Manage for IT
- Manage for Finance and Accounting
- Make daily report, weekly report, and monthly report