Wilmar International Limited,founded in 1991 and headquartered in Singapore, is today Asia’s leading agribusiness group. Wilmar is ranked amongst the largest listed companies by market capitalisation on the Singapore Exchange. Wilmar’s business activities include oil palm cultivation, oilseeds crushing, edible oils refining, sugar milling and refining, specialty fats, oleochemicals, biodiesel and fertilisers manufacturing and grains processing. At the core of Wilmar’s strategy is a resilient integrated agribusiness model that encompasses the entire value chain of the agricultural commodity processing business, from origination and processing to branding, merchandising and distribution of a wide range of agricultural products. The Group is backed by a multinational workforce of about 90,000 people. In other to support our business growth in the Group Wilmar International Plantation, we are looking for qualified candidates to fill following position.
- Min. age of 40 years old and above
- Minimum of 12 years (1) or 10 years (2) managerial experience in established palm oil plantation group
- Min. holds Bachelor Degreein Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Chemical, or any related discipline
- Having Grade I Steam Certificate, Those with a Grade II Steam Certificate will have an added advantage.
- Having knowledge in Business Process Plantation
- Expert to Operational control, maintenance & troubleshooting Mill Plantation
- Excellent managerial skill
- Able to communicate in English (English literate) & Computer literate
- Able to work under pressure and strict targets/deadline
- Work Base at Mill POM (Central Kalimantan - Sampit)
Please register and fill in your personal information at
Head Office :
Multivision Tower Lt. 15
Jl. Kuningan Mulia Kav 9B Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan