We are committed to drive our business with:
- Respect People & Environment
- Continuous Improvement.
We are now seeking the qualified for the following challenging position:
- Carry out Fieldwork Audit including, but not limited to financial audit and operational audit in timely manner
- Working Paper organizing and reporting
- Audit Documentation
- Audit Reporting
- Conducting audit on administration/operation and finance
- Male, max 35 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree of Accountancy or equivalen from reputable university
- Have skill and experience in audit compliance and/ develop audit procedures.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a public accountant or internal audit in a company or CPA firm preferably in Palm Oil Industry
- Able to work independently, good initiative and attitude, strong analytical thinking, detail oriented, have good communication and interpersonal skill
- Good computer basic application skills (MS Excel, Word, Power Point and Visio)
- Ability to work Independently & Team Work and with tight deadlines
- Willing to travel in peak time
- Placement in Medan
- Full-Time positions available
Please send your full resume, curriculum vitae and recent photograph to:
The Human Resources Department – ANJ Agri
Wisma BII 7th Jl. Diponegoro. No.18,
Medan – Indonesia (20152).
E-mail : email@example.com