Preserving the Present Ensuring the Future
PT SMART Tbk is one of the largest, publicly-listed, integrated palm-based consumer companies in Indonesia which is committed to sustainable palm oil production.SMART listed its shares on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 1992.
SMART is a subsidiary of Golden Agri-Resources Ltd ("GAR"), which is one of the largest palm-based companies in the world which is listed on the Singapore Exchange. SMART also manages all of GAR's oil palm plantations, which has a total planted area of 459,500 hectares (including small holders) in Indonesia, as at 30 September 2012.
For this objective we wish to recruit dynamic, highly motivated and committed candidates for future leaders in our several business units.
PROJECT MANAGER CIVIL
- Construction Preparation – Manage for the project schedule documents, technical specifications, drawings and contract documents.
- Manage for on time commissioning and take over test; ensure that all appliances/ machineries are functioning as per technical specifications
- Ensure all changes or modifications at site is well documented
- Monitor, check and direct Contractors for all projects managed
- Assist Contractor in problem solving of technical/ non technical problems faced at site
- Update status, progress and issue of projects to Division Head
- Bachelor degree in Civil / Mechanical Engineering
- Min. 6 years of working experience in palm oil mill and supporting facilities
- Strong project management skill
- Willing to be based in Kaltim
Please submit your resume with recent picture to :