Preserving the Present Ensuring the Future
PT SMART Tbk is one of the largest, publicly-listed, integrated palm-based consumer companies in Indonesia which is committed to sustainable palm oil production.SMART listed its shares on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 1992.
SMART is a subsidiary of Golden Agri-Resources Ltd ("GAR"), which is one of the largest palm-based companies in the world which is listed on the Singapore Exchange. SMART also manages all of GAR's oil palm plantations, which has a total planted area of 459,500 hectares (including small holders) in Indonesia, as at 30 September 2012.
For this objective we wish to recruit dynamic, highly motivated and committed candidates for future leaders in our several business units.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY SENIOR MANAGER
- Responsible for planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of programs initiated in CSR department, including managing conflicts and grievance
- Responsible for the development, coordination and monitoring of stakeholder engagement programs, including socialization of Social & Community Engagement Policy in relevant activity unit, as well as support in the fulfillment of certifications such as ISPO, RSPO, ISCC etc.
- Responsible for the identification of social issues.
- Manage, monitor and evaluate Community Development programs, meeting the criteria and requirements of certification up till the Sustainability report.
- Bachelor’s degree in Forestry/ Agriculture/ Social Economic is preferred.
- Min. 10 years of relevant experience in CSR
- Preferably has exposure in Oil Palm/ related agribusiness sector
- Good command of English is a must
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Please submit your resume with recent picture to :