FOREST CONSERVATION POLICY (FCP) MONITORING AND REPORTING SENIOR MANAGER
- Formulates the master plan of FCP Implementation, especially relating to the FCP management and reporting.
- Creates the annual FCP implementation program, especially relating to the FCP management and monitoring.
- Responsible for implementing, monitoring evaluating the annual program, especially relating to the FCP management and reporting.
- Prepares the monthly meeting material for FCP steering committee and related bodies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Economy, Environmental Engineering or Biology.
- Min. 6-8 years of relevant experience, preferably from Agribusiness or Forestry sector.
- Good command of English.
Please submit your resume with recent picture to :