Sebuah perusahaan PMA bergerak di bidang perkebunan dan pengolahan kelapa sawit, yang memiliki kantor pusat di Jakarta, lokasi perkebunan di Kalimantan Barat dan Kalimantan Tengah, mencari professional yang ahli dan berpengalaman di bidangnya, memiliki integritas yang kuat serta mempunyai motivasi yang tinggi dalam berprestasi untuk menempati beberapa posisi:
Legal Counsel Manager (LCM)
- Possess at least a bachelor degree in law from a reputable university with outstanding academic background
- Legal practice experience at a major or international law firm in indonesia with also in-house legal experience in a international company is preferable
- Minimal 6 years experience, with background or understanding in plantations or related industries
- Have good knowledge and understanding of Indonesia corporate law, company law and all relevant laws and regulations relating to plantations business including Indonesia land law, forestry law and environment law
- Have experience in handling & monitoring licenses and permits related to plantations business
- Ability to exhibit both legal and busiess insights
- Good legal drafting, negotiation problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and fluent in written and spoken Bahasa Indonesia
- Able to work independently and under tight deadlines
- Motivates and engaged as a team player
If you meet the above requirements and willing to challenge yourself to succeed in a high expectation enviroment, please submit your application with a curriculum vitae and a recent passport photograph .
Please include your lates salary as well as your expected salary to our email:
indicating your interested position as the subject matter your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contact for interviewReport this Job