Preserving the Present Ensuring the Future
PT SMART Tbk is one of the largest, publicly-listed, integrated palm-based consumer companies in Indonesia which is committed to sustainable palm oil production.SMART listed its shares on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 1992.
SMART is a subsidiary of Golden Agri-Resources Ltd ("GAR"), which is one of the largest palm-based companies in the world which is listed on the Singapore Exchange. SMART also manages all of GAR's oil palm plantations, which has a total planted area of 459,500 hectares (including small holders) in Indonesia, as at 30 September 2012.
For this objective we wish to recruit dynamic, highly motivated and committed candidates for future leaders in our several business units.
Social & Community Engagement Policy (SCEP) Senior Manager
- Formulates the master plan of FCP implementation, related to SCEP implementation.
- Creates the annual FCP implementation program.
- Responsible for implementing, monitoring and evaluating the annual program, especially relating to the SCEP implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Economics/ Social & Cultural Studies.
- Min. 6 – 8 years in relevant agribusiness, exposure in oil palm industry is an advantage.
- Good command of English
- Strong interpersonal skill
Please submit your resume with recent picture to : firstname.lastname@example.org