SUSTAINABLE AGRICULTURE DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
TRIPPER NATURE, PT
- Follow the system of internal controls defined by TRIPPER
- Ensuring compliance of suppliers’ activities with relevant standards (Organic, NFC and Fair For Life standard, plus the internal quality standard of Tripper).
- Implement education and training to ensure members of certification programs have adequate awareness and understanding of standards.
- Make an inspection report summarizing activities and findings/deviations/recommendations according to the mission letter given by Tripper and the result of inspection checklist.
- Resolve issues and concerns within TRIPPER’ suppliers organizations.
- Help to set up sustainable social community projects within the frame of the fair for life certification.
- Support the staff of Tripper regarding the development of a sustainable supply chain for an aromatic plant.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously Strong analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work flexible hours from time to time
- Ability to work independently
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm to: