We are a well established foreign conglomerate having business interest in palm oil plantations, breweries, financial services and leisure. PT. Agro Harapan Lestari (A GoodHope Asia Holdings Company) is the groups plantations in Indonesia who has a land bank in excess of 100,000 hectares of plantations and mills in Kalimantan Tengah, Kalimantan Barat, Kalimantan Selatan and Kalimantan Timur. In line with our expansion plans and commitments for growth, we are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic professionals
Assistant - Admin Agronomy [AAG]
Kalimantan Selatan, Kalimantan Tengah
- Overall in charge of compiling data for progress / field reports and administrative and secretarial works relevant to mature areas. To verify and provide necessary data and information pertaining to mature areas.
- Update and formalize necessary maps according to the work progress and the work schedule.
- To assist in preparation of appropriate maps and records for land compensation payment. To maintain all records, files, maps, plans pertaining to mature areas.
- Timely preparation of contract and to check BAPP (including field inspection) and other relevant matters. Accuracy and verification is of out most emphasis at all times.
- To prepare annual budget according to the company policy. Carefully monitor the agreed piece rated works to be in line with the budget. Assist in obtaining necessary details relevant to variance analysis report and timely submission of comments for the variation against the budget.
- To verify and ensure timely submission of monthly progress report. Figures should be checked carefully to enable submission of error free reports
- To coordinate with other departments for smooth operation and management of mature areas without much friction and conflicts.
- To maintain confidentiality of all operations and figures relevant to company matters and in particular to mature areas activities.
- Bachelor's degree in agriculture/aquaculture/forestry or equivalent
- Min. 2 years experience in palm oil plantation
- Having experience as administration staff will be advantage
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kalimantan area
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office