We are a well established foreign conglomerate having business interest in palm oil plantations, breweries, financial services and leisure. GoodHope Asia Holdings Limited is the groups’ plantations in Indonesia who has a land bank in excess of 100,000 hectares of plantations and mills in several provinces of Indonesia. In line with our expansion plans and commitments for growth, we are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic professionals to be placed in regions of Indonesia.
Assistant - Plasma [APL]
Kalimantan Barat, Kalimantan Selatan, Kalimantan Timur
- Proactively address PLASMA members concerns (KKPA) and to ensure that operations are uninterruptedly carried out.
- To submit all statutory as well as other reporting requirements to local governments and banks.
- In coordination with local government officials to obtain necessary approvals for PLASMA establishment.
- To submit necessary information and details to Banks to secure loan funding for PLASMA scheme.
- To coordinate with Corporative (KUD) and its members (KKPA) in Managing the PLASMA scheme.
- Bachelor's degree in agriculture (agronomy)
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Willing to be placed in all units of plantation company