APRIL (Asia Pacific Resources International Holdings Limited) is one of the leading players in the global fiber, pulp and paper industry. Headquartered in Singapore, APRIL has principal fiber plantations and manufacturing operations in Indonesia.
APRIL develops over 50,000 ha of sustainable acacia fiber plantations each year integrating environmental conservation and social responsibility with economic objectives under a mosaic plantations landscape concept. It owns and operates one of the world’s largest pulp and paper mill complexes. The industrial site in Pangkalan Kerinci in Riau, Sumatera includes modern pulp and paper mills, an integrated chemical plant, and a power plant that generates all the energy for the complex and nearby town.
The pulp mill, with one of the biggest single production lines in the world, has a design capacity of more than 2.3 million tonnes per year. The paper mill has one of the world’s fastest fine paper machines, running maximum speeds of over 1,500 meters per minute.
The capacity of paper mill is more than 750,000 tonnes per year. PaperOne™ is APRIL’s flagship brand and available in at least 56 countries worldwide. It is made of ECF pulp produced from 100% plantation fiber.
For further information on APRIL, please refer to: http://www.aprilasia.com
Plantation Assistant Trainee
- Bachelor Degree in Agriculture / Forestry / Fishery / Marine / Industrial / Civil Engineering / Math / Statistics / Management / Environment / Health & Safety
- Minimum GPA 2.75 (Scale 4.00)
- Good command in English (passive)
- Willing to undergo a training period of 9 months followed by 3 years bond period with the company
- Willing to work in our sectors / estates
For anybody who is qualified and interested, please submit your complete resume to: